I am offering one FREE voucher for Microsoft Certified Career Conference. All who leave a comment (with real e-mail address) to this post will be in a drawing to win this unique price. Please do not add comments if you do not wish to participate and attend this virtual event! Drawing and winner announcement will be on 10.11.2010.
Here is more info about conference.
On November 18th, jump-start or expand your IT career at the Microsoft Certified Career Conference, a 24-hour virtual event for technical professionals (or anyone aspiring to be one). Meet employers at our virtual career fair; learn how to find the right job, write winning resumes, and interview with a razor sharp strategy at our Career Essentials sessions. Network with fellow professionals from around the world and glean career advice from experts in the field. And of course, hone your technical knowledge and prepare for certification exams.
- Career Fair: Meet employers seeking technically skilled professionals.
- “Soft Skills” sessions: Learn resume-writing secrets, interviewing tips, marketing yourself in a digital world, and more.
- Technical sessions for IT Professionals, Developers, and Office power users based on Microsoft Official Courses, delivered by MCTs and courseware authors.
- People and Technology: How new and upcoming technologies present career challenges-and opportunities.
- Exam review sessions: Prepare for your MCP and MOS certification exams.
- Extended Conference Time: We have extended the conference to run for a full 24 hours. You’ll find conveniently scheduled sessions for any time zone! Many sessions will be presented twice so you have the option to tune in at a time that works best for you.
- Recorded Session Access: With more sessions than you could possibly attend in a single day, it’s a good thing you won’t have to! You’ll have access to the event website, including recordings of all sessions, for a full 90 days after the event is complete!