Last post before I take a long and deserving vacation. For all of those that are taking care of Active Directory configuration, management and planning, here are few great resources that will help you in keeping your AD and DNS infrastructure healthy and your users quiet and satisfied. Also, I included some virtualization and Windows core services articles. These articles, blog posts and document are collected during my research on LDAP, collaboration systems and AD/DNS best practices in the past few months.
Links to blog posts and online articles:
Links to whitepapers and FAQs:
- Active Directory Maximum Limits – Scalability
- Active Directory LDAP Compliance
- Active Directory Technical Overview
- Microsoft Strategy for LDAP
- Understanding LDAP
- Understanding Identity Lifecycle Manager 2
- Windows Server 20008 Identity Management Features
Have a great vacation! See you in 4 weeks.